On Friday, April 23rd, the government of Nova Scotia updated their April 22nd lockdown restrictions, allowing acupuncture & Chinese medicine clinics to remain open!
We can therefore provide you with direct, effective, in-person health care & pain relief.
Our health & safety protocols remain in effect & include:
- Staggered appointments to maximize social distancing
- Mandatory masks for all patients & staff
- Frequent sanitization of high traffic areas & high contact surfaces
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic
- Covid-19 screening questionnaires prior to the appointment
We will continue to offer virtual appointments online to anyone who needs relief care but wishes to remain at home until the lockdown is lifted.
For more information, please call 902-999-4325 or email us at email@example.com
Book your appointment today!